Sunday, 21 August 2016

School Days Over...

Well to begin with I have joined my new college just 3 weeks back. I have already made some very good memories of these days as they are the best moments of my life till now. Today I was going through the Facebook posts of some of my school friends which said that the school days wont come back. Well what I felt when I was going through them was that I am living the happiest days of my life as I got into one of the best colleges in the country with very good set of peers, good infrastructure and food and lots of things happening in the college as well as the city. I was just wandering that do people really miss their school days so much. Well except for the bond with our old or earlier friends everything gets better, that's what I think. What I saying is that everything that we did in our high school days can be done in our colleges and on a bigger scale. You will understand in quite a few days what I am speaking of after you also make some really good friends in your place. Just stay tuned to my blog to explore all the crazy stuff we do.

No comments: