My Quora Answers... Just hope that they help you think and bring up a change in you, however small it may be...
Sunday, 21 August 2016
Wanna relive it.
Well to start with one of my adventures in my college I did a Harlem Shake with my new friends. Really it was fun and actual for the first time I got a platform to showcase my wierd attitude which I guess they will get familiar in just a few days. Secondly, I was very happy as I got to know many others whom I talked to for the first time. Well it is always fun for me to get to know others people and their funny experiences, family cultures, friends, achievements and their low times. I wish I will make a very good relationship with these guys. Very soon you will have a glimpse of my life with my new friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment